Thursday, April 17, 2008

Jetty Rae

Recently I had the opportunity to hear Jetty Rae play at Short's Brewery in Bellaire Michigan and I have to say that of all the music performances I've attended Jetty Rae's stage presence and voice made this one the best yet. I could go on for days about how haunting her voice is, or about how I get chills when I hear her sing, or about how her beauty radiates and livens the room... but instead I'll just let you listen to her music for yourself:



If the music isn't playing in the player above (I've heard from many people that it may not) I suggest you login to amiestreet.com and try again; people have reported mixed results using this method.

Jetty has a number of songs not on her debut album, one of which I was fortunate enough to hear at Short's earlier this week. She calls it "Love is salvation." Listen to the lyrics on this one, their quite beautiful. Here's a video of her playing:



Want to know more? Check out Jetty Rae:

Jetty on MySpace
Jetty on Facebook
Buy Jetty's CD on Amistreet
Jetty Rae on Ourstage

I hope you enjoy her music as much as I do.

2 comments:

rubeXcube said...

Jetty Rae album is out on itunes

trekerboy said...

Jetty Rae now has a blog on here site: Jetty Rae Music